| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laverton in November is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Laverton November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Laverton, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Laverton:
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 609.8 kms (379 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 385 kms (239.2 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) NE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) NNE
- Essendon, Australia - 18.9 kms (11.7 miles) NE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ENE
- East Sale, Australia - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 460.8 kms (286.3 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 600.3 kms (373.1 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 600.5 kms (373.1 miles) SSE